- What are my payment options? You can pay for your order with your credit or debit card.
- Can I place a custom order? YES! I welcome custom orders. If you have an idea for a necklace and don't see it on my website, contact me at Cathy@JustJaynes.com
- When will my order ship? Most orders ship in 3-5 business days. Orders take longer to process in late November and into December.
- When will I receive my order? Orders shipped by US First Class mail will arrive in 3-5 days after shipping. Orders that ship by US Priority Mail will arrive 2-3 days after shipping.
- Will my necklace look exactly like the photo? Probably not! Each letter is hand stamped onto the pendant or charm. They may not align perfectly, but this adds to "charm" to the piece and makes it truly unique.
- Can you stamp on both sides of the pendant? Not typically. The stamping process leaves marks on the backside of the pendant. Stamping on the back would leave unattractive marks on the front.
- What types of metals do you use? I use a variety of metals, including sterling silver, pewter, alkeme, aluminum and leather.
- Will my necklace tarnish? Yes, all sterling silver tarnishes. See this blog post about tarnish prevention: http://justjaynes.com/blog/care-for-your-sterling-silver-jewelry Other metals that I work with may tarnish, but aluminum does not tarnish; pewter and alkeme take much longer to tarnish or turn colors.
- Returns and Exchanges. Because each piece is custom, returns are typically not accepted. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact me right away. I want every customer to be a happy customer!
- Sales Tax. Michigan residents will pay a 6% sales tax. Shipping is taxable.
Prices are subject to change without notice. No refunds, credits or exchanges based on price changes.